Avaya IP Phone J189
The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya IP Phone J189 features two color display screens, 4 softkeys, 16 Feature keys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support and up to two J100 Expansion Modules, and optional Wi-Fi® / Bluetooth®. In addition, the secondary screen also acts as the first expansion module. The J189 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with Avaya Aura® platform, the Avaya IP Phone J189 optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
WI-FI & BLUETOOTH
Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for Wi-Fi connectivity and/or Bluetooth headsets.
Improves flexibility through a support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
HIGH-SPEED CALL HANDLING:
Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to three Avaya J100 Expansion Modules.
LOWERS OPERATIONAL COST
Lower costs through Power-Over-Ethernet Class.
ACCESSIBLE 96 BUTTONS
All 96 buttons are accessible, without a physical expansion module (on main screen or secondary screen)
The Avaya IP Phone J189 is a multiline phone ideally suited for power users who consider the phone to be one of many useful communication tools and rely on common functions
like directory and speed dial to enhance productivity and collaboration.
The handset has a built-in volume boost for the hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
– Primary (larger) : 5.0” color, 800 x 480 pixel
– Secondary : 2.3” Color, 160 x 240 pixel
• 10 physical buttons on main screen, 6 physical buttons on secondary screen (dual LEDs – red, green)
• 4 softkeys
• 2 USB ports (1 USB A, 1 USB C)
• Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
• Hard buttons for phone, end call, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
• LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
• All 96 buttons are accessible, without a physical expansion module (on main screen, or secondary screen)
• J100 Expansion Modules Support
– Secondary screen is the first effective Expansion Module
– 2 hardware J100 Expansion Modules
• Wideband audio in handset and headset
• SuperWideBand RJ9 Headset
• Full duplex speakerphone
• SuperWideBand Full Duplex Handsfree
• Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset (FCC 508 compliant) supports TTD acoustic coupler
• Message waiting indicator
• Mute indicator with optional mute alerting
• IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
• Dual-position stand, optional wallmount stand
• Supports optional Bluetooth/W-iFi module
• Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
• Secondary Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
• PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az
• “Energy Star Certified” AC to 5 volt adapter Supports Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and H.323
• Standards-based codec support: G.722, Opus, Add G711, G729AB.
• Zero touch deployment via Device Enrollment Services Support
• Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified
Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German,
Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Latin American Spanish, Castilian
Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Russian
• Avaya Aura® 188.8.131.52
• Avaya IP Office 11.1.1
• Optional Wireless Deployment
• Bluetooth Connectivity
• User Interface Personalization