Avaya 9508 Digital Deskphone
The Avaya 9500 Series Digital Deskphones allow small and medium sized businesses to deliver highly reliable, high quality, communication solutions for a range of user types within the organization.
With an appearance and functionality similar to that of the well-established Avaya 9600 Series IP Deskphones, the 9500 Series can be deployed in mixed digital / IP telephony environments and are an ideal choice for companies wanting to add digital endpoints with a consistent look and user experience to their existing portfolio.
The 9500 Series’ smart design, crystal-clear sound and productivity features make these phones an easy choice for companies looking to gain strategic competitive advantage from their communications infrastructure.
Additional caller related information is displayed.
10 FEATURE KEYS
10 fixed-feature keys for common tasks.
8 X 32 CHARACTER DISPLAY
8 line X 32 character display, white backlit for easy viewing
ACCESSIBLE HEADSET JACK
Headset jack supports a wide array of wired and wireless Avaya headsets.
Integrated, two-way speakerphone
Looks Great, Sounds Better
The 9500 series features large, eye-friendly displays; paperless, all-digital labeling; and a high-quality integrated speakerphone that ensures everyone can hear and be heard.
Familiar, Functional Interface
There’s almost no learning curve with the 9500 Series. Almost any user will intuitively know to use the fixed keys to access the most common features and the flexible softkeys with contextual guidance and prompts.
A Sound Investment
The 9500 Series is an excellent value for your growing company—and it’s designed to remain that way, with expansion options including a headset interface. The 9500 Series delivers significant competitive advantages at its price point while lowering total cost of ownership for your company.
• Charcoal gray
• Handset with 9 ft cord
• Dual-position stand
• White backlit graphical display 181 x 121 dots; 8 rows x 32 characters
• Permanently-labeled buttons: Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Avaya Menu, Phone, History, Contacts, Voicemail Message
• Permanently-labeled navigation cluster (Up / Down, Left / Right, OK)
• Message Waiting indicator
• 8 administrable buttons
• 4 contextual softkey buttons
• Headset support
• Button Module 12 (BM12) supported; up to 3 can be connected
• Two-way speakerphone
• 2 wired line interface
Avaya IP Office
• Native support on IP Office
• Full access to IP Office call appearances and features
• Line appearance / feature key buttons: 8 x 3 levels
• Contacts application: 100
• Call Log application, with Missed / Answered / Outgoing calls: 30
• User option for language selection