Office Phone Systems
Australia’s Leading Office Phone System Experts
A reliable office phone is integral to any business’ operations, no matter what your size. Having the right office phone system in place ensures you can effectively manage your calls and communication flow at all hours of the day. Whether it’s diverting to voicemail, voice to email, setting up conference calls, call accounting, call recording, virtual receptionist, music on hold, mobility or having simple call forwarding features, Nexgen can customise a solution to meet all your business needs today, and as you grow into the future.
Since those very early days when human beings first walked on the face of this earth, they have always strived to do better. The desire to excel seems to be wired into our DNA. One can almost imagine that no sooner had we learnt to walk when we wanted to run. Yet excellence cannot exist without trustworthy, reliable communications. After all, how can people exchange thoughts and ideas purposefully without speaking clearly and efficiently? A long-standing and time-honoured tool in communications technology has been the humble phone, which has expanded into a critical element in the success or failure of businesses in recent years.
The Leaders in VoIP and Office Phone System Technology
Hence the emergence of a multitude of office telephone systems and VoIP Phones in Australia. On-site IP Phones, cloud-hosted or office phones, hybrid VoIP phone systems or IP, PABX, video conferencing, call management functionality. We cannot imagine a world without an office telephone and VoIP phone technology.
What Is The Best Kind of Office Phone System?
Deciding on the best phone system for your office can be tough. Every business is different, and what works for one office might not work for another. With dozens of office phone and VoIP Phones on the market, there are a few things you need to consider.
What kind of office phone system do you want? Are you comfortable using a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) business phone systems, which runs over the internet, or do you want to stick with a reliable landline telephone service?
How many phone lines and extensions do you need? How do you want staff to use the system? This is where having the right features counts.
Office Phone Call Management Systems
What is a call management system? Through call management, you can customise your business phone system to increase the efficiency of your workplace. More specifically, a call management system is a process of setting parameters (or conditions) for incoming phone calls. Several options can help increase efficiency when it comes to managing your inbound phone calls; these include:
- Call Translation: This automatically reroutes a call from a certain number to a particular line. This could be useful if a doctor regularly deals with a pharmaceutical company, for example.
- Caller Queues: This keeps the caller on the line until someone is available to take their call.
- Auto-Attendant Features: as discussed above, this directs an incoming call without the need for multiple receptionists.
- Call Routing Based on Date and Time: If a particular doctor is on call in the evenings or at weekends, calls at these times and on these days can be redirected to the doctor’s mobile.
- Interactive Voice Response: This allows patients to communicate what they require verbally.
- Fax to Email: Incoming faxes can be changed to emails and sent to multiple email addresses ensuring the message is received and can be actioned.
The Cost of Setting up an Office Phone System
If you’re starting up your business, you may wish to save on costs by using a domestic phone system. Office phone system’s generally cost more; however, it’s what you’re getting for your money that sets them apart. Research the various features of office phone systems and consider whether they would be of benefit to you. Office phone systems, however, generally offer cheaper phone line packages. This may be more suitable if you are making and receiving a higher volume of calls in the long run.