Trans-Ax Health Care is made up of an enthusiastic, ever-growing team of over 100 people. We operate 6 medical centres which see over 2,000 new patients every month and nearly quarter of a million patient consultations a year.
Cherrybrook Medical was missing many calls, unable to place clients on hold, transferring of calls were clunky & the phone system was running ISDN services through an older IPECS phone system. Previous carrier & ISP were not providing the necessary support or service causing endless issues within the medical centre. David Szekely who manages all medical centres, struggled with accessing the IPECS phone system to make any changes to programming, settings etc…
Implemented a Cisco System, migrate services from ISDN to Cisco VoIP and installed 14 CISCO IP Handsets. 5 of the Handsets were Cisco 8851 with KEM expansion units added for the 5 Receptionists at the front desk to allow for easy transfer, parking calls, retrieving voicemail messages & ultimately managing an influx of phone calls when the centre is busy. Business continuity achieved through the supply of UC Mobility User Licences for all 14 users, this gave medical centre staff & doctors the ability to access their calls, voicemails while out of office. We also delivered 2 x 100/40 NBN Business Grade connections, one of which is dedicated for Voice & the Other for Data to keep voice & data independent from one another while offering a point of redundancy. Additionally, we ported all services over to Nexgen to manage Voice, Data & Hardware
– No Missed calls or Abandoned Calls
– An Efficient Phone System
– Mobilising the client’s workplace through implementation of UC Applications
– Business Continuity through Cisco’s Hosted Platform
– A System that can handle an influx of calls and manage the calls in a better way
– Redundancy through two NBN connections
– Customer has referred their other business within the group to migrate over the Nexgen & the Cisco Solution. We have recently brought across another 4 x Medical Centres over to Nexgen.