The competition opens on the 1st of Nov and closes on the 30th of Nov. The winner will be announced on 6th of Dec.
Please see the T&C below:
- Winner must transfer landline services to Nexgen Australia. Signed Application for Telecommunications Services and Signed Rate card to be signed prior to supply and install of abovementioned equipment. 24 months minimum term.
- Transferring of voice and internet services to Nexgen Australia is subject to infrastructure and capacity.
- Nexgen Australia accepts no liability for any payout/ early termination charges whatsoever for any existing voice and/ or data contracts which may be incurred as a result of transferring services to Nexgen Australia.
- The Customer warrants and acknowledges that it may incur fees and/or obligations from its current service provider associated with this Port including early termination fees and Porting fees, and agrees to pay all and any amounts owing to its current provider.
- Installation address to be in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne Metro ONLY.
- Competition OPENS on the 1st NOVEMBER 2019, and CLOSES on the 30th NOVEMBER 2019.
- WINNER will be announced on FRIDAY 6TH DECEMBER 2019.
- This offer is not available with any other offer.
- Offer is non- transferrable, non-redeemable for other equipment, and non- refundable for the value of the package.
- To be eligible, COMMENT oh the post why you think your business deserves to win this Package.
- The Package includes, a standard install of PANASONIC NS700 Phone System, with four (4) Digital Handsets (24 button) and Voicemail ONLY.
- The equipment comes with 12 months manufacturers warranty.
- Nexgen will supply and install items listed above; based on existing cabling and sockets. Any additional cabling required will be quoted as additional charges.
- The Phone System will support either four (4) ports of PSTN, SIP or ISDN. Any additional line cards, digital or analogue extension cards required will be quoted accordingly.
- Any additional features, accessories, or equipment will be quoted as additional charges.